Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Instructions for Authors
The author(s) should consider the following instruction in order to publish his (their) manuscript:
1- The manuscript should be innovative and contribute to solve a problem or part of a scientific problem related to agriculture, biology and veterinary work.
2- The manuscript has not been published or will be published in other scientific journals, and the manuscript was not conducted more than three years ago.
3- The paper should be submitted in three copies written in English with the abstract in Arabic on white A4 paper and 1.5 spacing. The first page of the English and Arabic abstracts is in one column. Other pages from introduction to the end of manuscript are in two columns. The distance between the columns is 1 cm. The margin from the left, the right, the top, and the bottom left is 2 cm.
4- The manuscript is subjected to verification of plagiarism using special plagiarism programs.
5- The manuscript will be rejected if the scientific viewers find that the manuscript is of low quality or rejected due to the need for substantial amendments.
6- If the manuscript is accepted and the proposed amendments are made, the author(s) must submit one corrected hard and soft copy (CD – Microsoft Word) and match them with a member of the editorial board. author(s) will pay publishing fees. Providing the manuscripter (s) with a sealed paper confirming the acceptance of the manuscript for publication.
7- The journal’s editorial board is keen to make a decision to accept or reject the manuscript within a period not exceeding four months from the date of receiving the manuscript until the decision to publish it. The editor-in-chief and members of the editorial board have the right to refuse the paper if they are convinced that the author(s) do not comply with the journal’s publishing requirements.
Publication style in Al-Muthanna Journal of Agricultural Sciences
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.